مشاهدة 7 مشاركات - 1 إلى 7 (من مجموع 7)
  • الكاتب
    المشاركات
    مس_ديور
    مشارك

Day: Sunday afternoon…

Time: about 3:07

… Here you see me sitting in this lovely lazy Sunday afternoon. While everybody are outside walking around by the sideway or even shopping. I sit here enjoying my cup of hot chocolate while my friend is reading some pomes to her self. Laila that’s her name. One of my basest friends I ever had. We came together to Melbourne to study. But somehow we didn’t end up in the same university. I wonder why. Maybe because she didn’t pass the exams they gave her. Even so she is so good in her English. But why do I have this feeling that she didn’t take it seriously.

Anyways she came to just hang around in my place. Reading her pomes that she has to give for her literature homework. While I’m listening to Shakira “Underneath your clothes” on my head phone. Trying not to disturb her…just then I was looking at the window. It’s cloudy, cool and wonderful. Then what am I doing here at home?! Cillin for all I can say. I’ll be going out in an hour but God I have a lot to do. And tomorrow is Monday. School day… not up for it. I guess I have no choice then. So help me God. Laugh out loud.

And yes Laila is looking at me with a smiling. She knows that I get this as she calls it ‘7alaat nefseeya’ everybody gets their moments…I keep seeing the clouds changing shapes. Unlike in Muscat when I wouldn’t even look at the sky…what is there to look at. It’s just too hot. I never felt so happy just being here. At least I’m looking at the sky, feeling the cool breeze off my face. I’m just catching the moment…in a silent puse..Feeling it with a smile.

نجمة
    مشارك

i’m really happy to see something written in English

thanks alot Ms

yours

مس_ديور
    مشارك

thanks ..you are really a super stay tuned you’ll see more

venos
    مشارك

مس ديور

شيء جيد ما تبيحين به من احاسيس طالب- حقا خارج السلطنة – فنحن جميعا نشعر بما تشعرين به

لكن اتعجب منك ترين في سماء ملبورن ما لايمكنك ان ترينه في سماء مسقط

لم ار بحياتي طالب اغترب عن بلده ولا يرى فيها كل سمات الجمال

لكن لا الومك في ذلك ابداً اذ انها لم تكن سوى هلوسات ممكن ان ينطقها المرء وقت تعبيره عن شعور بمنأى عن باقي المشاعر …

اهلا بك

وننتظر بشغف يومياتك

venos
    مشارك

فرحانه انتي انه احد يكتب بالانجليزي هاااااااااه ؟؟؟

طيب يالله ورينا مشارينا مشاركاتك بها المجلس

نجمة
    مشارك

ما رح تشوف اي مشاركات لي هنيه اخوي….. لانه هالمجلس حق الطلبة خارج السلطنة……وانا الحمد لله طالبة هنيه في هالارض الطيبة……

يا دوب نجي نشاركهم احاسيسهم ونشوف مشاركاتهم عشان نخفف عنهم الشعور بالغربة….

الله يوفقك الجميع ان شاء الله داخل وخارج

تحياتي

venos
    مشارك

ما رح تشوف اي مشاركات لي هنيه اخوي…..

ليييييش عاد

بالعكس اختي العزيزة احنا نرحب بالمشاركات هنا من اللي من داخل السلطنة لان نحس انا نكلم اهلنا هناك

ما اعرف اذا كنت تحسي بروعة محادثت الاهل بالهاتف وانت في الغربه ….. شعور رائع لا يوصف ، اعتقد ان كل اللي بالخارج يحسو فييييييه …

لا رجاءً لا تقاطعونا

مشاهدة 7 مشاركات - 1 إلى 7 (من مجموع 7)
  • يجب تسجيل الدخول للرد على هذا الموضوع.

يستخدم موقع مجالسنا ملفات تعريف الارتباط الكوكيز لتحسين تجربتك في التصفح. سنفترض أنك موافق على هذا الإجراء، وفي حالة إنك لا ترغب في الوصول إلى تلك البيانات ، يمكنك إلغاء الاشتراك وترك الموقع فوراً . موافق إقرأ المزيد