مشاهدة 3 مشاركات - 1 إلى 3 (من مجموع 3)
  • الكاتب
    المشاركات
    مس_ديور
    مشارك

Day: Sunday Time: 11:21 am

Guys do you have any idea what it feels to get homesick? I know I felt it at last I know it took a while because I thought it would come once my mum left Australia…she came along with me all the way just to make sure that I was al’right. To tell you the truth I never felt that close to mum until we came here since I am the eldest I never thought that she would actually come. Do you know what it means to leave your sisters and brother at home during the time when Eid el e’9a7a is really soon. She left them with my dad and aunts to take care of them. I was touched I never thought she would really do it. Also another truth to be aware of is that all my life I know she didn’t have time for me J I had my share when I was a kid but when my sisters came along I knew I was in her heart even if she was busy with them, I guess I came out of this al’right.

She did a lot for us. And I couldn’t believe that you would come all the way I mean common 15 hour flight is not a picnic in the park. I remember when she stayed I guess for some few weeks and how she and I went for apartment hunting and how she bought all my stuff for my new place. While I was in collage. For the first week in Melbourne we went all around the place taking pictures having dinners.

What’s cute is that I get to share her bed I could have smelled her since that I long ago missed. I felt I was a kid again. I felt I was her only child again J I felt happy about it because I returned back some of my child hood with her one of the reasons why I love Melbourne is because I spent a lot of time with my mum than I ever had in Muscat all my life put together!

She encouraged me to come here, to try a new life, to see the world. And experience how life really is. Something I wouldn’t have done back home I’m sure! I remember the first time I decided to sleep away from her for the first time. Even so I try to act brave I know I didn’t want to go. I wanted to sleep with her and her giving me warm hugs and tacking me in before sleeping.

God I miss her voice a lot I miss her shouting at me and I liked the way she worked her way with things. And I noticed she changed a bit she is smiling making jokes and even more relaxed it made me feel good about her I wished she would be like that forever. I felt also good about myself because I didn’t feel homesick at that time. I was happy in other words really cool about it and I liked that.

You know when she left before that at the airport I sat with her and she was telling to take care of my self and try to call every now and then just to see how I’m doing. And when I was being really funny because I saw her eyes. She was going to cry I know. I knew if that I saw her crying I would start to cry to. I felt the tears was starting to come so I acted quickly I told her (mummy look your baby is all grown up you got rid of one three to go) I giggled, and she smiled at me. She knows I was joking. We hugged for a moment I wished if it would have lasted I smiled her snit again I felt that it has it she is really leaving I didn’t want to let go. Then she left.

As I saw her leave while I’m waving back at her she stopped before going to the plane gave me the last goodbye look and went in. At the moment I turn back wept the tears out of my face…few days later I looked the photos that we took and just looked at them in the end I stickled them in my bed room wall ever time I look at them I remember all our lovely times. I just miss her more.

When she calls sometimes one of my aunt’s just grabs the phone of her and shots with a laugh if I cried yet and I’m like no not yet I’m still cool being here.

But since I came till now which is about four mounts now I burst in to tears and cried a lot. Imagine where in my EAP class (my English class) I told her I felt a bit sick today. And she said you might be homesick who would believe that one word homesick and I remembered my mum, sisters and brother and I asked to be excused. My teacher saw my eyes turning red so she was like go to the room outside come back when you feel better. I didn’t hear the rest of it I just run outside and sat under the tree and cried my self out…I didn’t came back until some time but then it felt good…

I don’t know how would boys deal with this if they had it…you know when did this happened juts last Wednesday. I’m not that kind of person who usually cries like a baby. It just came like that. I went through tuff situations much worse than this…but when you miss that some one you love the most. You go week…for your love ones. But I’m glad it’s over, you know that wired feeling you get, I told my friend it’s missing my mum yes but not home. I miss having her around that’s all J …I miss her, yes… she is always in my heart. Mum this is for you, love you so much.

With hearts and kisses. Your little crazy girl

نجمة
    مشارك

you know Ms……I felt as I’m going to cry after i’ve read your words

It’s really hurt to miss ur loved once

Any way….this is the life….and we have to adjust to it……

sorry for any spelling mistak or grammer…..

hope to see ur new theme

تحياتي

مس_ديور
    مشارك

this is for your mum…

this for you because you are lucky to go home by the end of the day and find her waiting for you

you are ok in writing in english just keep it up

see ya super star

مشاهدة 3 مشاركات - 1 إلى 3 (من مجموع 3)
  • يجب تسجيل الدخول للرد على هذا الموضوع.

يستخدم موقع مجالسنا ملفات تعريف الارتباط الكوكيز لتحسين تجربتك في التصفح. سنفترض أنك موافق على هذا الإجراء، وفي حالة إنك لا ترغب في الوصول إلى تلك البيانات ، يمكنك إلغاء الاشتراك وترك الموقع فوراً . موافق إقرأ المزيد