مشاهدة 3 مشاركات - 1 إلى 3 (من مجموع 3)
  • الكاتب
    المشاركات
    مس_ديور
    مشارك

Day: Monday Time: 11:15 pm

…Yes it’s the beginning of the week and I realize how much I dislike Mondays as much as I hate Saturdays when I was in Oman. I guess it’s just that it’s workday that’s why. But wow when Fridays come you just can’t help your self-smiling but of course it’s the weekend…. but this is not what I wanted to discuss about. I was thinking today on my way back from the library with Susu or Selwa and we were talking about how did she managed to survive here. I guess it wasn’t easy for her as a first comer to the city such as Melbourne with no one she knows or anything I mean she is one of those girls who started from scratch luckily she had some few friends whom helped her at the beginning then just left her do the rest on her own…man that took a lot of courage and penchant. What should you do when you first come to a forgin place for studies since you are going to live for a while which is so not short? From (1-6) years …starting from your place back home you have to think for the future in another words think what, where, how, when, why…never leave home without them. They can save you a lot of trouble. Always ask don’t think that the answer will come to you, it won’t seek it your self…always think about your expenses and payments. The stuff you are going to buy. One of the worst things here in the city is that it’s hard to find a nice place to stay…believe me I got lucky والفضل يعود لله and like I said before I went in to a serious apartment hunting…always come prepped form where you are coming from you don’t want to look stupid or lost once you seat your foot here. Make sure you know someone here before leaving so that they will show you around and if you needed any help you know where to find it. But try to be more independent about things don’t always relay on that person all times it can be a drag sometimes. Especially if they were trying to be a nice as possible but like I said don’t over do it. You have to learn things for your self. Or else you will never survive!!

To be continued….

Hi there

Praying to God that every thing is fine with u

Can I ask u private questions ??

what’s is your major there ??? and how is study ?? is it difficult the way of teaching

and is it scholarship or your family supporting you ??

By the way …. I am thinking of continue my study there …. so can I know your advise … and if u are going to advise me to study there …. can u give me the reasons why I should come there instead of another country ??

You will help me to have clear view before taking such serious decision

Thanks a lot

Ameer

مس_ديور
    مشارك

Salaam Ameer

Thanks for asking about me. Glad to say that I’m doing great and I never felt better I only miss home like anyone who is away from his country. I hope you are doing great and that everything is all right there. And about your questions, I’ll be more than happy to answer them for you. First of all I’m in a foundations studies it’s a college that prepares the international students for the university’s way of teaching which you may also know that is way different than the high school. So this program teaches us the basics of the majors we want in the university before taking it. Because as you know we haven’t taken any of the subjects they are teaching us in schools. Such as accounting and literature. …What I’m taking now is accounting and media and communication so that I’ would take a double degree in comers and political arts. By next year in shallah …this can be provide by the government if you want to apply for any good university you want. Such as Melbourne universality, Monash university or RMIT university. There are more than what I have mentioned. And ummmm about you coming to study here it’s your dissection to take of why you want to come here…even so I do see Australia better than America especially after what happened (that was one of my reasons) and I preferred it more than U.K but still it’s you who should think why to chose this country not the others. You look through the rezones, see what you want and what you think is good for you. Oh and they are a lot of Omanies in Melbourne and in Brisbane but if you wanted to go to Sidney which also has great universities there but the living expenses is much more than Melbourne by 15% (in another words it’s much more expensive to live there.) but it’s your choice ummmm I guess that’s what I have for now. But if you have any more questions I’ll be more than happy to answer them for you like what said earlier…I hope this helped you even if it was in a small amount.

…take care…

مشاهدة 3 مشاركات - 1 إلى 3 (من مجموع 3)
  • يجب تسجيل الدخول للرد على هذا الموضوع.

يستخدم موقع مجالسنا ملفات تعريف الارتباط الكوكيز لتحسين تجربتك في التصفح. سنفترض أنك موافق على هذا الإجراء، وفي حالة إنك لا ترغب في الوصول إلى تلك البيانات ، يمكنك إلغاء الاشتراك وترك الموقع فوراً . موافق إقرأ المزيد