مشاهدة 5 مشاركات - 1 إلى 5 (من مجموع 5)
  • الكاتب
    المشاركات
    مس_ديور
    مشارك

Day: Friday Time: 12:22

During my lunch break and after that I have a lecture on HOI (it’s history of ideas) and I got an essay to due about it by next week! Ok I wanted to continue what I just said about surviving.well to take off where I left last. We had a lunch meeting with the students who came from the middle east .we weren’t much like about 11 people only so you can see we aren’t that much in my college because it is one of the most toughest uniy in Melbourne.Anyways we were discussing about the new students who are coming in the July intake and I am from the February intake and they wanted to know what should the students have to know before they come here well first of all life is totally different than what you expect it to be. Make a note that you have to not get to I said have to do everything your self. Did you know that the shops here closes at 6:00 pm not 9:00 or 12:00 but at 6:00 pm it’s open all day from 9:00 am till 6:00 but on Fridays they close at 9:00 which means today in the weekend but if I wanted to go and buy groceries and I didn’t have any time there are some shops like Safeway which is something smellier to sultan or Kafoor back in Muscat which stays open until midnight not more than that! And then there is the bus or the tram or waling on your feet so bring sporty shoes (and for you girls no high heals in this country you will look silly if you did besides it will kill you I know it did to my feet bring along your sporty or walking shoes …then there is clothes I’m not sure till now but I do find really neat clothes (if you know where to look) you get to wear pants a lot (because you are waling a lot so it’s more comfortable) I get to wear ¾ skirts on my pants if you were wondering lolz! And if you have to just bring your tops and jeans not much just some. Make a list. …Maybe this is not important to you but some brands which were available in Oman are not here ok such as Tesco I used to buy a lot of stuff with that brand …most of the things are Australian made so what ever you were buying before forget about it when you come here or bring it along but I don’t think it’s nursery I mean common a soup is a soup right? Maybe to some but not to all I just thought you would like to know …and for those who want to bring along your laptops if you have one or thinking of buying one because it much more expensive here to buy one I mean like double it’s price (don’t forget tax) even mobile phones I got mine form Dubai and when I reached here I found out that it hasn’t come yet to Australia that also goes for all the electronics stuff and perfumes but that’s not really a worry now is it and make sure you have an idea about the place where you want to stay in my point of view it’s better to see it for your self …not all what shines is gold and see if you want it with a roommate or not and where do you want to live in the city or a bit far away from the city and where in a house or an apartmeant..Don’t forget the distance from uniy, you have to think how long will it take you to get there and by what (tram, train, car…) if you don’t know where to start always ask your agent or the colleges for some help in looking for a place to stay they usually have the information about that (they care really about the students) I knew some people took houses for their place to stay but it doesn’t have any furniture I know the rent is cheaper but without any furniture plus you have to pay for electricity, water and the phone bill…I thought about it. It was better to take apartment ether alone or share it with your friend. Because if you fine a suitable apartment that is close to your uniy and has furniture plus the rent includes or doesn’t in some other places water and electricity that will be good for you then all you have to buy is food and towels and those kind of stuff. By that way you have seat your own basic by living there. I didn’t mention about families because I don’t really know about it that much not all are good but some couples can be really sweet but in the end it’s a matter of luck …so sorry if I didn’t say much about that…

ya ghli
    مشارك

السلام

شكرا على الكلام الجميل

مس_ديور
    مشارك

العفو…

بن دبي
    مشارك

اهلين بمس ديور

عندي ربع كثير في مالبورن وبصراحة شجعوني اني ازورهم وبعون الله راح اكون هناك في اجازة الصيف

فإيش رايك انت في ان الواحد يجي سياحة موب دراسة ؟

مس_ديور
    مشارك

هلا اخوي بن دبي اسفة اذا تأخرت عليك بالرد….الله يسلمك مالبرن مناسب حق الدراسة ايه ويمكن ايضا كسياحة..انا اعلم انه مالبرن مشهور بمعالم لكن للاسف لضيق الوقت ما قدرت استكشفها..لذا اتمنى لك التوفيق والاستمتاع بوقتك هنا بمالبرن…

مشاهدة 5 مشاركات - 1 إلى 5 (من مجموع 5)
  • يجب تسجيل الدخول للرد على هذا الموضوع.

يستخدم موقع مجالسنا ملفات تعريف الارتباط الكوكيز لتحسين تجربتك في التصفح. سنفترض أنك موافق على هذا الإجراء، وفي حالة إنك لا ترغب في الوصول إلى تلك البيانات ، يمكنك إلغاء الاشتراك وترك الموقع فوراً . موافق إقرأ المزيد