الرئيسية منتديات مجلس اللغات الأجنبية A bit of Wisdome doesn’t hurt

مشاهدة 3 مشاركات - 1 إلى 3 (من مجموع 3)
  • الكاتب
    المشاركات

1) If you can’t make it better make it bigger.

3 ) If you truly love someone, draw a circle around their name, and not a heart, because a heart can be broken, but a circle goes on forever.

4 ) We ignore the ones that adore us, we adore the ones that ignore us.

5 ) Women are made to be loved, not understood.

6 ) Marry not who you think you can live with, but who you know you can’t live without.

7 ) Love is not how much you love a person, but how much you feel your heart beating when you are with that person.

8 ) If God had wanted women to chase men, he would have made the men worth catching

9 ) Friends are like angel they become your wings when you forget how to fly.

10 ) The hardest thing in the world is spending everyday close to someone that you know you’ll never be close to.

11 ) Love is 3/4 dream and 1/4 reality; problems usually arise when you fall in love with the dream.

Bint AL-hejaz
    مشارك

i believe you either wrote this or know what is, so would you please clarify this part for me ( 2) It’s true that God made man before woman, but one always makes a rough draft before creating a masterpiece. )

thank you

Bint AL-hejaz
    مشارك

Sorry bro or sis to delete part of your topic, I guess you didn’t leave me a choice but that as I asked you to explain what you trying to say in No (2). I believe it is kind of kufor to say such a thing as this on Allah (SWT).

Thank you for your contribution

مشاهدة 3 مشاركات - 1 إلى 3 (من مجموع 3)
  • يجب تسجيل الدخول للرد على هذا الموضوع.

يستخدم موقع مجالسنا ملفات تعريف الارتباط الكوكيز لتحسين تجربتك في التصفح. سنفترض أنك موافق على هذا الإجراء، وفي حالة إنك لا ترغب في الوصول إلى تلك البيانات ، يمكنك إلغاء الاشتراك وترك الموقع فوراً . موافق إقرأ المزيد