مشاهدة 5 مشاركات - 1 إلى 5 (من مجموع 5)
  • الكاتب
    المشاركات

Women’s age geography , This is a special replay for ((alZa’aeemah)) , coz she wrote about mans and i will do the same but about womens

Between the ages of 15 – 20 a woman is like Africa. She is half discovered, half wild.

Between the ages of 20 – 30 a woman is like America. Fully discovered and scientifically perfect.

Between the ages of 30 – 35, she is like India & Japan. Very hot, wise and beautiful

Between the ages of 35 – 40 a woman is like France. She is half destroyed after the war but still desirable.

Between the ages of 40 – 50 she is like Germany. She lost the war but not the hope.

Between the ages of 50 – 60 she is like Russia. Very wide, very quiet but nobody goes there

Between the ages of 60 – 70 a woman is like England. With a glorious past but no future.

After 70, they become Siberia. “Everyone knows where is it, but no one want to go there.”

With Love

Ameer AlQuloob

Bint AL-hejaz
    مشارك

I congratulate you, It couldn’t be described any better

Thanks Sister

Regards,

Ameer Alquloob

الزعيمة
    مشارك

ooooh yaa

do you think so? but I don’t think so

Still Iam not from all groups of womens you mention above

what about a women between ages of 1 – 15

think about it …and try to find something out of this world…..maybe you will find me

———————————————————————————

Bint AL-hejaz
    مشارك

well sis i guess you can’t say to every female women as the only time she can be called a women is after puberty and normaly that is by the age of 10-15. i guess that’s something to consider to why this age wasn’t mentioned *_-

مشاهدة 5 مشاركات - 1 إلى 5 (من مجموع 5)
  • يجب تسجيل الدخول للرد على هذا الموضوع.

يستخدم موقع مجالسنا ملفات تعريف الارتباط الكوكيز لتحسين تجربتك في التصفح. سنفترض أنك موافق على هذا الإجراء، وفي حالة إنك لا ترغب في الوصول إلى تلك البيانات ، يمكنك إلغاء الاشتراك وترك الموقع فوراً . موافق إقرأ المزيد