الرئيسية منتديات مجلس اللغات الأجنبية Let`s chat in English راح ندردش بالانجلش

مشاهدة 15 مشاركة - 61 إلى 75 (من مجموع 399)
  • الكاتب
    المشاركات
    Al-Manar
    مشارك

Hi everyone,,

dear Wish,, Good luck in your study..

hi everybody ,,,
    I miss all of one here
    good luck in ur studying friends
    I hope find job soon
    pray for me plz

kkkm
    مشارك

Hi .. good weekend , see U letter

kkkm have a great weekend
    mnor , wish , um tofi where r u
    missing u too much
    hope everything is good
    see ya

المعترف
    مشارك

Hi every one
    It is very good to do like thise thinges when we whont to practis any langueg but we should shose some subgect to took about
    and it well be good to start

welcome to u almu3taref nice to see u here hope hope others come too
    ur idea is good and its really will help us to be perfect in english of course if we continue
    ok I have some subjects
    what about the dufficulties that we face while we studying english or another subject how can we make english section famous in majalisna or how can we make it very active section in majalisna
    if others have any subject plz let us know
    and we’ll see

WiSh
    مشارك

Salams all,

I miss you too Banoot, and I miss the other girls as well…
    Well, yeah, It would be a good idea to pick up a subject and start talking about it…

Well, bannot, there might be a number of difficulties that a student may face while studying English. In my opinion, we as Arab, still think in Arabic while we communicate in English, whether it was verbal or written communication.
    This might be a problem as we might be using English words, but what is said would sound as an English translation to an Arabic sentence!!

For example, while stating that: المنار تدرس (في) جامعة السلطان قابوس
    Some of us would make that frequent mistake and say :Al Manar studies (in) SQU
    Which is incorrect, it should be (at) SQU.

In short, to spare you from this boring long lecture, its not correct to think of what we would like to say in Arabic and translate it word by word to English.
    It’s not that easy, but it comes with practicing…

To improve the English section at Majalisna, I would suggest that whoever finishes reading a book or a useful article, posts a summary about what he or she has read. In this way, others may get motivated to start reading that book, and thus, improve their reading skills.
    We could also start discussions about this book, and this will help us improve our writing skills.
    We could also talk about movies! That would be even MORE FUN

Al-Manar
    مشارك
    Hi everyone…

banoot,,Wish,,KKKm,,Om Tofi,, Al-mutarif?!!

Hope u r fine

hi everybody,,,
    well, I’d like to thank almnar and wish for sharing their ideas
    As when I was studying my teacher said that the most problem that Arabs face when they studying english is that they think in arabic and translate it in english just as what wish said
    actually, I like wish’s idea to read or watch movie then we give a summary about it
    I will come back with summary soon wait for me

Al-Manar
    مشارك
    Good Evening

welcome sweety almnar yeah that a big problem we have to use it with our friends or anyone konw english in our home
    i used it with my sis sometimes we talk in english
    its really helpful
    oh, where r the others hope everything is ok
    waiting for u with good news

Al-Manar
    مشارك
    Hi Hi Hi Hi

WiSh
    مشارك

Salam all,

Hope you are doing good…

Al Manar, you are absolutely right! Teachers are an important factor, if not the most. Teachers can make a good student, or, unfortunately, break one…

Practice, Practice, Practice! Its not important just to learn English. You won’t be good in anything unless you practice it right.
    I have heard about that guy form Yemen “ or was it a girl? Don’t really remember!”, who learnt how to speak several languages, only by dealing and talking with tourists!

Sorry, gonna change the subject for a moment…
    Banoot, How is your mom and your sis?? Hope they are feeling much better now

I feel I have like a trillion thing to talk about…
    But I cant right now! I’m fighting to hold that sleepy head of mine straight on my shoulders

Al-Manar
    مشارك
    Hi wish..

u r right dear,,

I hope they r OK..

Lets change the topic we r talking about,,What do u think?!

do u have any interesting one?Q!

kkkm
    مشارك

Hi , everybody .. I’m a student in the school , so I think the problem is the teaching and teachers , and also the students are thinking English is a difficult language ..

مشاهدة 15 مشاركة - 61 إلى 75 (من مجموع 399)
  • يجب تسجيل الدخول للرد على هذا الموضوع.

يستخدم موقع مجالسنا ملفات تعريف الارتباط الكوكيز لتحسين تجربتك في التصفح. سنفترض أنك موافق على هذا الإجراء، وفي حالة إنك لا ترغب في الوصول إلى تلك البيانات ، يمكنك إلغاء الاشتراك وترك الموقع فوراً . موافق إقرأ المزيد