مشاهدة 3 مشاركات - 1 إلى 3 (من مجموع 3)
  • الكاتب
    المشاركات
    ريمان
    مشارك

A message to Al-Habib Al-Omani :
    My beloved father, I have missed you a lot. I can hear you voice, laugh and see your smile through your shinny eyes. I have always felt that your eyes reflect the secret of life, and once you have left us, you took away the hope and insistence of going on in life with joy and happiness. That was the secret of life you had .. is to love life and deals with it strongly and optimistically.
    Nothing ever but God can bring you back to life, but I only wish for you to stay between us as you always did. Your picture, the bright eyes, the sweetest smile I have ever loved shows your warm existence.
    I usually remind my son of you and he remembers the way you played with him, hugged , kissed , held him tenderly. I am thankful to God for his gift to you, your only grandson. This sweet baby made you so happy in your last years. On the other hand you were our big gift from God to us, especially for me ( your eldest daughter). I can say that I love you so much, love a father that I have missed most of my life. Its you who I will miss the most and pray for him for the rest of my life.
    God mercies you .. forgives you .. and leads you to heaven ..

Bint AL-hejaz
    مشارك

dear ريمان
    I don’t know if you wrote this out of grieving or a words you liked in one of the books or web sites as we normally write at the end copied if it is but some tend to forget to do that. but anyway your words is really moving it brought the tears to my eyes and if it is coming out of grieving then may Allah alleviate the pain off your heart and have mercy on your dad

ريمان
    مشارك

hi
    Thanx alot for your reply ..
    What can I say, is that the shock of someone’s death can bring out true feeling. I wish if can fill in papers and papers to express how do I feel towards my beloved dad, but true love and grief remain silently deep down in heart
    What was written is something I went through with all my heart …
    Thank you again for your tender feelings ….

مشاهدة 3 مشاركات - 1 إلى 3 (من مجموع 3)
  • يجب تسجيل الدخول للرد على هذا الموضوع.

يستخدم موقع مجالسنا ملفات تعريف الارتباط الكوكيز لتحسين تجربتك في التصفح. سنفترض أنك موافق على هذا الإجراء، وفي حالة إنك لا ترغب في الوصول إلى تلك البيانات ، يمكنك إلغاء الاشتراك وترك الموقع فوراً . موافق إقرأ المزيد