مشاهدة مشاركاتين - 1 إلى 2 (من مجموع 2)
  • الكاتب
    المشاركات
    يوسف
    مشارك

Jeff invited his mother over for dinner. During the meal, his mother couldn’t help noticing how pretty Jeff’s girl friend was. She had long been suspicious of Jeff’s relationship with this girl and this only made her more curious. Over the course of the evening, while watching the two interact, she started to wonder if there was more between Jeff and Jane than met the eye.

Reading his mom’s thought’s Jeff volunteered, “I know what you must be thinking, but I assure you, Jane and I are just friends.”

About a week later, Jane came to Jeff and said, “Ever since your mother came to dinner, I’ve been unable to find the silver gravy ladle. You don’t suppose she took it, do you?”

Well, I doubt it,” Jeff replied, “but I’ll write her a letter just to be sure.”

So he sat down and wrote:

“Dear Mother, I’m not saying you did take a silver gravy ladle from my house and I’m not saying you did not take a silver gravy ladle. But the fact remains that one has been missing ever since you were here for dinner.”

مع تيحاتي

Bint AL-hejaz
    مشارك

sorry i couldn’t make sense out of it…. i am a bit slow sometime.

مشاهدة مشاركاتين - 1 إلى 2 (من مجموع 2)
  • يجب تسجيل الدخول للرد على هذا الموضوع.

يستخدم موقع مجالسنا ملفات تعريف الارتباط الكوكيز لتحسين تجربتك في التصفح. سنفترض أنك موافق على هذا الإجراء، وفي حالة إنك لا ترغب في الوصول إلى تلك البيانات ، يمكنك إلغاء الاشتراك وترك الموقع فوراً . موافق إقرأ المزيد