مشاهدة 6 مشاركات - 1 إلى 6 (من مجموع 6)
  • الكاتب
    المشاركات
    ملاك رامز
    مشارك
    For so many years we were friendsAnd yes I always knew what we could doBut so many tears in the rainFelt the night you saidThat love had come to youI thought you were not my kindI thought that I could never feel for youThe passion and love you were feelingAnd so you leftFor someone newAnd now that you’re far and awayI’m sending a letter today[Chorus:]From Sarah with loveShe’d got the lover she is dreaming ofShe never found the words to sayBut I know that todayShe’s gonna send her letter to youFrom Sarah with loveShe took your picture to the stars aboveAnd they told her it is trueShe could dare to fall in love with youSo don’t make her blue when she writes to youFrom Sarah with love[Verse 2:]So maybe the chance for romanceIs like a train to catch before it’s goneAnd I’ll keep on waiting and dreamingYou’re strong enoughTo understandAs long as you’re so far awayI’m sending a letter each day[Chorus]From Sarah with loveShe’d got the lover she is dreaming ofShe never found the words to sayBut I know that todayShe’s gonna send her letter to youFrom Sarah with loveShe took your picture to the stars aboveAnd they told her it is trueShe could dare to fall in love with youSo don’t make her blue when she writes to youFrom Sarah with love[Last chorus:]From Sarah with loveShe’d got the lover she is dreaming ofShe never found the words to sayBut I know that todayShe’s gonna send her letter to youFrom Sarah with loveShe’s gotta know what you are thinking of‘Cause every little now and thenAnd again and againI know her heart cries out for youFrom Sarah with loveShe’d got the lover she is dreaming ofNever found the words to say, ahhBut today, but today…From Sarah with loveShe took your picture to the stars aboveAnd they told her it is trueShe could dare to fall in love with youSo don’t make her blue when she writes to youFrom Sarah with love[Coda:]So don’t make me blue when I write to youFrom Sarah with love

noor_888
    مشارك

اعتقد  هذه كلمات اغنيه  

تسلمي  غاليتي  ملاك

ملاك رامز
    مشارك

نعم اختي هذا صحيح

Al-Manar
    مشارك
    I Like it   
    I enjoyed reading the topic
    and thank you for sharing it with us

Thanks dear Malak
    Best Regards

ملاك رامز
    مشارك

you are welcome sister

Thank u sis

مشاهدة 6 مشاركات - 1 إلى 6 (من مجموع 6)
  • يجب تسجيل الدخول للرد على هذا الموضوع.

يستخدم موقع مجالسنا ملفات تعريف الارتباط الكوكيز لتحسين تجربتك في التصفح. سنفترض أنك موافق على هذا الإجراء، وفي حالة إنك لا ترغب في الوصول إلى تلك البيانات ، يمكنك إلغاء الاشتراك وترك الموقع فوراً . موافق إقرأ المزيد