مشاهدة مشاركاتين - 1 إلى 2 (من مجموع 2)
  • الكاتب
    المشاركات
    مغرورة
    مشارك

Have always waited for the next new experience with my little daughter whether it is speaking or crawling or eating independently. Plenty of time I s pent with her lying on sofa, cuddling her, watching her sparkling eyes innocent face, tiny hands, smiles everything seemed to be so heavenly. I passed through the experience of giving her birth, feeding her, bathing her, soothing her cries, her first step, her first flu, her first fall and so on… and the day I was eagerly waiting for was my daughter’s first day to school.
    Though I was preparing mentally for school the last six months, I still was very anxious unlike my daughter who was excited and happy, looking forward to the big day. When I dropped her to school, I expected her to be a little nervous on seeing unfamiliar faces for the first time. But on the contrary, she left my hand as soon as she entered the class.” oh dear “ my heart ached.

hey there

is it song or what …. but its really nice words
    keep it up sweety

AD_Queen

مشاهدة مشاركاتين - 1 إلى 2 (من مجموع 2)
  • يجب تسجيل الدخول للرد على هذا الموضوع.

يستخدم موقع مجالسنا ملفات تعريف الارتباط الكوكيز لتحسين تجربتك في التصفح. سنفترض أنك موافق على هذا الإجراء، وفي حالة إنك لا ترغب في الوصول إلى تلك البيانات ، يمكنك إلغاء الاشتراك وترك الموقع فوراً . موافق إقرأ المزيد