مشاهدة 3 مشاركات - 1 إلى 3 (من مجموع 3)
  • الكاتب
    المشاركات
    الساحر
    مشارك

Jose Mourinho has welcomed Frank Arnesen to Chelsea as he officially started his job as director of football.

Arnesen left Tottenham in a cloud of controversy and was not allowed to start his job at Stamford Bridge while a hefty compensation package was agreed.

The former Denmark international will now try and find the cream of world’s footballing talent to add to Mourinho’s star-studded squad.

Portuguese coach Mourinho has welcomed the addition to the club, but says it will not alter his job too much.

“In relation to my job, it will be the same,” said Mourinho.

“But, of course, I will have in him a person with a lot of experience in his area and someone I will be looking for when I need advice or information.

“That’s the reason why he’s coming – he can be a plus for some areas in the club.

“In spite of him not working directly with me, we work for Chelsea so we have to co-operate.

“I have known him for many years and I am pleased he is coming.”

الف شكر تحياتي

الساحر
    مشارك

العفووووووووو

مشاهدة 3 مشاركات - 1 إلى 3 (من مجموع 3)
  • يجب تسجيل الدخول للرد على هذا الموضوع.

يستخدم موقع مجالسنا ملفات تعريف الارتباط الكوكيز لتحسين تجربتك في التصفح. سنفترض أنك موافق على هذا الإجراء، وفي حالة إنك لا ترغب في الوصول إلى تلك البيانات ، يمكنك إلغاء الاشتراك وترك الموقع فوراً . موافق إقرأ المزيد